Sunday, January 27, 2013

More School But No More Books

Now that the work is done, I just have to attend class and take lecture notes for future tests.  All of my teachers will accept assignments early this quarter, so I emailed electronic copies and will turn in hard copies this week.

I've been having annoying pains in my arms and legs. I have no clue as to what could be the cause and don't really care. I just want them to stop. (Guinness would probably make them stop, but I can only drink so much of the stuff because I don't actually like it.) I'm ignoring them for now. If they're still bothering me in a  more weeks, I'll ask someone about the situation.

Tomorrow I have four hours of class and zero hours of reading.  I hope the weather is nice enough for the beach to be enjoyable between classes. If not, I'll go to my dorm room and sleep. 

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you're growing?? What kind of pains?

    Personally any kind of pain makes me care!!! :D

    That's really cool you can turn your materials in early, I don't remember ever having that option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guinness used to be considered a health drink. It was given to pregnant women!

    I was thinking along the same lines Faery Chaos is. Maybe it's growing pains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I asked my parents. They both think it's growing pains. It's on the front of my thighs from just below the hip joint to just above the knees, and then it hurts in my lower legs. My legs feel weak as well. I'm not sure if it's the muscles or the bones or both that hurt, but it's not associated with movement or with any joint. My dad said give it a few weeks or say something if it gets worse, but chances are that it will go away on its own.

    ReplyDelete