Saturday, March 26, 2011

Nothing Important

My brother came directly into my room just before midnight last night following a date with his latest insignificant other. He sat in my recliner and started laughing hysterically. When I asked him what was so funny, he tried to asnwer me, but he was laughing too hard to even get a word out. Finally he was able to blurt out "disposable douche" before laughter again basically incapacitated him. As soon as he said "disposable douche," I could no longer help myself, and I joined him in hysterics. Our uncle by marriage is facing a charge of grand theft (or petty theft; I don't yet know which) for stealing a crate of dispoable douches. It would be sad except that it's so damned funny.

1 comment:

  1. "Disposable douche" would be a good nickname for your uncle?

    ReplyDelete