Friday, April 8, 2011

Help!

I'm still in quarantine. My friends and I can look at each other through a glass window, and I can have limited phone calls. That is not enough contact with the outside world for me. My dad visited on Monday, but it's Friday now, and I haven't had any actual visitors since then. If the illness itself, whatever it is, is not killing me, the boredom and loneliness are. I need to get out of here, or I need company, or I need something different than what I have right now. Even though I promised my Uncle Scott I wouldnt't sneak out again, I am seriously considering doing just that. I can't handle much longer in this place. The cable has gone out, and there isn't any other TV reception. Internet connections are spotty at best in here. I've tried six times to send this post over an eight hour period. I'm not overly optimistic that this message will go out, either.

Someone please help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment