Friday, April 8, 2011

Dislike Mail

Note:The heading is euphemistic. I'm not permitted to use the word hate in reference to people.

This is addressed to my mother or to anyone eelse for whom the shoe fits:


You clearly consider it a burden to answer my messages, whether I've left them on you voicemail, on your text messages, or on your email. Since it is such an obvious inconvenience for you either to take my calls or to answer my messages, don't. I'll try to make it easier for you by not calling or sending texts or leaving voice messages for you to answer. You're plainly too busy, and I do not wish to keep you from more pressing matters.

It is good that I no longer live with you so that you do not have to be bothered on a day-to-day basis with my insignificant concerns

1 comment:

  1. Baby, I'm so sorry. It was a really rough day at work, but if I'd had any idea just how bad things were for you, I would've told my bosees to take a hike. I'll leave here early tomorrow. If it's OK with Dr. Jeff, I'll bring you home. If not, I'll spend a few days with you there.
    Love,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete