Saturday, June 1, 2013

it's all good

        This is the current incarnation of my bed. I change the comforters and accessories avery couple of weeks.

I'm awake at this ridiculous hour because when I came home a little after 3:00 after my last class, I totally crashed. Several consecutive days of barely sleeping left me barely finctional. It was all I could do to make it upstairs to my room. I'm still even in the clothing I wore to school yesterday. I'm on top of my comfortoer with just a throw blanket for covers. It worked, though.

My parents are asleep in their own room. Dad is home, which made sleeping soundly a bit easier for me, although, to be perfectly honest, I'd sleep well with any strong body in the house. Some NFL offensive lineman, or  Omar Epps, or even Venus Williams,  would work just as well.  I just don't want to have to fight off an intruder with my mom as my only backup. She's not much stronger than I am.  I do have my dog here with me, which is also nice.

I'm going to shower and put on PJs and watch tV until I fall back asleep. If I don't go back to sleep, no big deal.

Finals are the week after next, which will be nice. I'll do a decent amount of studying to prep for them, but I'm already reasonalbly prepared. I have to go for a bit of overkilll when it comes to studying for exams.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend. I'm going to the beach with a few friends tomorrow, including the firend who has my name tattooed on his bicep.  I don't read anymore into the tattoo than the obvious intent, which was to gethim out of going ona Mormon mission, which it did. someday it may mean more, but not yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment