Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thank God today Is Basically Over

i/ should  is. npe have been atschool today, as i was hit with a bit of a relapse or with something. I',m not a doctor so i don't know. i was lucky not to have my tumbling course because it was rescheduled for earlier inthe week. I had two lectures though which to sit. I sat, but did not much else. even in terms of taking notes. i suppose I'll find out just how good my memory really is. I can probably call in a favor from a fiend and copy er notes, though I hate doing that. I'm going t sleep now. i don't even know if i'll wakw up tomorrow. I have one lab, but I cando it Monday if i choose, and my lecturr was cancelled.  i/ may just be a slug. my eyes are sort of crusted over anyway, so iu'm ntot ure how much good my presence will do.

#

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having a rough time. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete