Monday, March 25, 2013

Jared and I did some snowmobiling today after my recording session. It was an absolute blast, i had never ridden a snowmobile before.

I received pay for the work I've n=done in the studio so fr. It's supposedly less than half of what the total will be, but it will keep me out of my savings for awhile.

Tomorrow we're leaving in the afternoon. The snow was nice, but the beach will be nicer.

I watched "Dancing With the Stars" tonight. It was a colossal waste of time. Remind me not to watch it again. The celebrities aren't even celebrities anymore.  The dancers are more famous than the "stars" are now. Soon the producers will need to resort to using Muppets, animated characters, famous criminals, and World Wrestling Federation "wrestlers" (AKA "actors") to stock the lineup. Those are the depths to which the show has sunk. I certainly hope that Judge Alex has the good sense to steer clear of the whole fiasco. Even if my aunt is wrong and Judge Alex doesn't actually dance like a Rock'em Sock'em Robot, I fail to see how  his participation in the show could have a good outcome for him.

1 comment:

  1. Wynonna's performance was downright painful to watch. I mean, being a bit on the zaftig side myself, I guess I can give her props for even having the guts to go out there. But damn, I did not enjoy watching her performance at all. I don't usually watch Dancing With The Stars, but caught it last night. I'd rather watch Splash.

    I've never been snowboarding, though I did go skiing twice when I was a teen. It was a lot of fun. I remember being really sore the next day, though.

    Sounds like you had fun in the recording studio, too. And you got paid for it! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete