Wednesday, October 3, 2012

More Wackjob Professors

I've been in college for just long enough to note that it's pretty much the norm for professors to be abnormal. My first quarter of attendance here was a summer session, which gave me the blatantly false impression that most university professors are sound of mind. Since then I've learned that summer sessions are largely staffed by adjunct staff, who may be a degree or two to the west of bona fide sanity, but offer not even a cheap imitation of the eccentricity (a euphemism, by the way) that university students will experience when September hits and the "real" professors return.

When I have a little more time I will more  formally evaluate the mental health [or lack thereof] exhibited by my professors of this quarter. For now, suffice it to say that the more things change, the more they stay the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment