Monday, June 11, 2012

Milestone

I'm continuing my slothful ways into the summer. Other than nominal help around the house and almost-daily exercise, which is usually running, I'm not contributing greatly to the workforce around here or anywhere else. No one is complaining because my pediatric endocrinologist recommended that I not exert myself, but I can tell that my parents are concerned I might be growing accustomed to this lifestyle. Their worries are without substance; the quiescence is practically killing me. I'll be happy to return to the university and to my normal (for me) obsessive study habits  in September. I'm seventeen years old and would complete my undergraduate studies in may of 2013 if my parents didn't so vehemently object to the plan. I didn't get to this point by sleeping until 10:00 a.m. and watching "Law and Order" and "Keeping Up With the Kardashians"   reruns every day.

Jared, my friend who is a boy, will  arrive in California with most of his family late this week. At that point my activity level may increase at least a bit. I still plan to remain a slug to some degree, but I can't go all summer without having any fun at all.

I don't like to discuss physical development, or at least not my physical development, very specifically here, but it is probably worth mentioning that I need to wear at least a T-shirt or camisole if not an actual bra under my regular clothing. This, while it probably won't result in my becoming a playmate of the month anytime soon, is progress nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment