Monday, January 23, 2012

Nothing has ever been quite this difficult.

    Have you ever been sworn to secrecy regarding a matter that is so freaking hilarious that it virtually kills you not to share it with anyone? If so, you can feel my pain right now.. All I can do is text my informant with jokes about the matter. I can't even tell my informant's spouse that I know. I would share it with my readers except that, with my luck, one of the people involved would choose this one time to read my blog.

    I went to class today. It appears I didn't miss much in the one day of each class that I missed. Since I have no classes on Friday, I didn't actually miss class that day - just one session of each of my Monday/Wednesday classes and one session of each of my Tuesday/Thursday classes.

    Aloha!

4 comments:

  1. could you hsare it with us by email if we don't know you personally. If it's that funny, I hate to miss out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wait with baited breath, Alexis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still learning from you, but I'm trying to achieve my goals. I certainly enjoy reading everything that is posted on your website.Keep the posts coming. I loved it!
    Dorman 603-909 Power Steering Reservoir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea
    Timberland Women's Earthkeepers Mount Holly Tall Lace Duck Boot

    ReplyDelete