Friday, November 17, 2017

Slow Learners Are Better than NO Learners - In 'N Out Burger Is the BEST!!!!

This is seriously my idea of a gourmet restaurant. If I ever get hitched for real, I kid you not, I will have the reception catered by the good people of In 'N Out Burger. (It might save you a few bucks, Mum and Dad.)


Some people are rather slow learners, but at least they learn at some rate. My dad drove to In 'N Out Burger to get my dinner for me tonight. I'm reasonably certain that he was motivated at least in part by having to smell but not getting to taste any of my meal from last night. I only ate half my burger, but I took the rest outside to the trash to ensure that he would not in any way benefit from my reckless drive.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I were there eating a burger with you.

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried In and Out. Someday, I will get to California and that all will change. BTW, if you're bored today, I highly recommend checking out today's post. I found some videos that will make you think of our friend, Christina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm headed that way RIGHT NOW. I was just thinking of her.

      Delete