Monday, November 21, 2011

Still Making the Nurses Crazy

My Uncle Scott, who has privileges at this hospital, says if I'm driving the nurses here crazy, it's the shortest trip any of them have ever taken in their lives.

I tweeted dear sweet Judge aklex to tell him that my aunt had passed the CA bar exam on her first attempt. I mentioned that my dad was typing for me because I had just undergone a splenectomy. He did reply, wonder of wonders. His reply was, :"Concgratulations (to her, not you)." I supposed he thinks undegoing a splenectomy is not worth of congratulations. Actually, I thought it was pretty funny.

My  mom goes home tomorrow. It will be lonely without here.  I'll stick around a few more days to torment the hospital staff, but should be home by Wednesday at the very latest.

Ciao, and be careful about whom you kiss.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your mom's doing better and hopefully you will be home for Thanksgiving :)

    I only kiss the hubby (and my kid, but that's on the forehead) and I still end up with cold sores. Something you *don't* want!!

    Glad to hear you're getting better though!

    ReplyDelete