Saturday, October 1, 2011

Judge Alex's Fans

Some of Judge Alex's fans have gone a bit rabid. They're using Sharpies to graffiti up restroom stalls across the nation for the purpose of advertising for Judge Alex. I'm curious as to how the judge feels about this, but we don't communicate much, so I'm not going to ask him about it.

I've been assured that the situation involving one of my attackers and the shange in the terms of the restraining order is being handled and that i do not need to e concerend about it. It's hard to just trust someone else to handle this for me, but I don't really have any choice. I have no legal say in the matter. My Uncle Scott called my Uncle Steve, who made a few phone calls in the area, and my Aunt Jillian sent a "cease and desist" letter with cc's to the Judge and D.A. My auntie told me that the only way I'll see any of my attackers is if I go to visit them, which I'll certainly not do.

Thanks to Matt, Amy, Becca, and Uncle Scott for moral support in regard to this matter.

3 comments:

  1. Alexis, providing moral support to a friend is a given, as far as I am concerned!

    I am just glad you have such a large and effective support team ready to step in and to do what is necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason it's not letting me post on your other blog about this :(

    But I had tried to say:

    I agree with what everyone else has said! This is totally unacceptable and should not have happened :( I'm so sorry that you have to deal with it!!

    Personally, I would have said "Go eff yourself" but that's just me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your problem is being taken care of. :\ glad to hear you have a few good uncles behind you ^_~
    <3
    Amy

    ReplyDelete