Saturday, October 8, 2011

The 1990's Revisited

My parents are officially in their new home, and I'm there with them. I can't honestly say that their taste in home decor is much the same as mine, but my room is just the way I want it to be, so nothing else really matters. If my friends visit, I'll ask them to close their eyes until they reach my room so I won't have to be embarrassed by my parents' failure to acknowledge that the year is no longer 1991. If anyone is ever feeling really nostalgic for the 90's, I'll tell you how to get to our new house. Five minutes in the living areas of the house will more than satisfy your longing for the days of yore.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! I have well developed pictures in my head when I think of 70's and 80's decor, but none for the 90's!! I'm very curious what it looks like. Maybe I'll try googling living rooms of 1991. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably still be too modern for me! Mind you, I am married to an Interior Designer, so have little input. Especially as I am colour-blind!

    ReplyDelete