Thursday, December 13, 2012

Nn More School. No More Books . . .

I have been paroled for the next twenty-four days. I vow not to even think about anything related to academics until at least midnight on January 7.

Yesterday's more difficult final required me to actually think as I was writing the answers, but I have reasonable confidence in my performance.

I'm mostly  typing with  one hand now because I'm drinking a Guinness with the other one.   The others who are with me, one of whom -- the token Mormon --  is stone-cold sober and has been designated as the driver for this evening, send their regards.

3 comments:

  1. I remember how that feels! Enjoy the break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! May this upcoming year bless you all with good health and positive opportunities.

    Love,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hasn't exactly been the very best year in recent record for either of us , though it hasn't been the worst, either. God willing, we're going to have a better year next year even if we have to break an obsolete statute or commit a venial sin or two in the process! Mazel Tov!

    ReplyDelete