Thursday, December 29, 2011

Live Coverage of Mitt Romney on the Campaign Trail

I'm watching C-Span right now because I'm bored. They're showing Mitt Romney in Iowa. It is seriously less exciting than watching the blank screen on the local cable's community access channel. Gosh, I hope he doesn't get elected. I don't think I could stand four years of this.

I've left the somewhat sunny clime of California's central coast for a temporary vacation in Utah County. I would not have come except that one cannot ski or snowboard without cold weather and snow. One thing my hometown lacks is snow. I'll enjoy the snow while I'm here, although there is no snow on the ground. The resorts have man-made snow, so we can enjoy winter sports despite mother nature's lack of cooperation. We may get to see snow fall in a few days. Regardless, it's a very short vacation for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment