Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hello Again

Greetings! I have nothing of intelligence to share, which is not exactly a significant deviation from the norm, but I'm checking in just the same. I will be taking a few days off from my normal university grind to help a friend with some legal work. I cannot give many details at this time except to say that it is a domestic battery case, and I am providing slave labor for the public defender's office.  The pre-voir dire conference will be held tomorrow.

I attended classes today, and I will also make an appearance on Wednesday. Then it's two days off for Thanksgiving. I'll show up again on the following Monday, after which I'll be tied up with the trial for maybe three days.  I'm glad my professors for this quarter are not  anal half-wits, as were some of my previous professors.

No comments:

Post a Comment