Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Celestial Romneybus

I may pitch  a new series for BYU TV.  It could be [but does not have to be] a reality series with cameras inside Willard's campaign bus, publicizing Willard's penchant for practical jokes. He would be shown circling and disrupting Obama rallies by honking the bus' s horn during the president's speeches. Perhaps Willard could don a police uniform once again and attempt to cite Obama supporters for unlawful assembly. I'm not sure exactly where the celestial part comes in. I just liked the name. One tweeter tweeted that the only Bibles on the Romney/Ryan bus are the Book of Mormon and Atlas Shrugged. Perhaps the candidates could be shown studying their scriptures. Or perhaps not. The possibilities are infinite.

1 comment:

  1. I get it. You're alluding to "Ihe celestial Omnibus" by E. m. Forster. great story though I'm not sure what it has to do with The Mittster.

    ReplyDelete