Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Celestial Romneybus

I may pitch  a new series for BYU TV.  It could be [but does not have to be] a reality series with cameras inside Willard's campaign bus, publicizing Willard's penchant for practical jokes. He would be shown circling and disrupting Obama rallies by honking the bus' s horn during the president's speeches. Perhaps Willard could don a police uniform once again and attempt to cite Obama supporters for unlawful assembly. I'm not sure exactly where the celestial part comes in. I just liked the name. One tweeter tweeted that the only Bibles on the Romney/Ryan bus are the Book of Mormon and Atlas Shrugged. Perhaps the candidates could be shown studying their scriptures. Or perhaps not. The possibilities are infinite.

1 comment:

  1. I get it. You're alluding to "Ihe celestial Omnibus" by E. m. Forster. great story though I'm not sure what it has to do with The Mittster.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be displayed soon :-)