Tuesday, June 30, 2015

JACI WON!

Embedded image permalink







My favorite journalist, Jaci Stephen, was honored with the Southern California Journalism Award First Place for Humor / Satire Writing for her blog LA Not So Confidential.  I'll allow the readers to look at the pictured plaque if they must know the title of the specific blog entry that earned this award for jaci.Jaci's most frequent critique of my writing involves my excessive wordiness, so in her honor, I'll be brief. It's about time this association got something right.

Way to go, Jaci!


                          Jaci Stephen


3 comments:

  1. I'll have to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the link to the article above:

    http://lanotsoconfidential.blogspot.com/2014/07/penis-vs-furry-cup.html

    It is funny that she rejects this woman without mercy and this woman made it possible for her to get this award.

    ReplyDelete