Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Back Home Ever So briefly

This picture is random.



I had overtime that needed to be comped, so I traveled with a friend to the Canadian Maritimes. I'm now in California because my aunt had invasive eye surgery, and I wanted to visit her. I also wanted to visit my new first-cousin-once-removed. i would share her picture but her parents and grandparetns are conspiracy theorists who think the child's identity will be stolen by publishing pictures of their neonatal infant.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was great, and if my employer has to significntly overuse me again, i will probably get another unofficial vacation. I cannot complain.

      Delete
  2. if I make it to Kuwait at any time in the near future, i may very well be interested in cleaning services. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete