Thursday, June 4, 2015

Studying, Studying, Studying, , and not Studying: Preparing for Finals.

not me, but it might just as well be


My first final is in three days eleven hours, and twenty-one minutes. My life right now consists of studying. I occasionally stop to eat something, but not very often. it's independent studying, group studying, making sure my brother understands the material, and just a little sleep.

My sole consolation is that my dad survived this, a couple of my not-terribly-gifted uncles-by -marriage made it through,  Dr. Sanjay Gupta survived it, and so did a whole lot of professors who don't exactly seem like geniuses.



A girl can't study ALL the time.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! As long as there are not to many curve balls, I should be OK.

      Delete
  2. Alexis, please do me a big favor. Please take very good care of yourself for the next several days and always. I do not need to tell you how, since you know how. But you are very important to me and Americans have a tendency to not have enough love for themselves. So I am trying to compensate for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got this! It might not seem like it at the moment ... I don't think it ever does when you're in the fray. Though, after this you'll have a game plan and the information you gain through this experience, will help you thrive in the upcoming years.

    ReplyDelete